Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Finally!

I have finally remembered/learned how to login into my account again!!!

Sorry for the absence!

As you can see I haven't posted since Mav and I were about to move back home. We've been back in our home since August now (9 months ago). Mav's first birthday party was a big success. We had a huge turnout of friends and family. He got A TON of presents for a little 1 year old. He literally started really walking that day- so many people to keep up with. He didn't know what to do with his cake. He didn't even really dig in and get dirty and he wouldn't even taste it. He's so stubborn already!

Dan ended up moving back home after only 1 month or so. He kept his job AND the same pay salary. So he basically got a nice raise for all of that trouble we had with the attempt to move. I got my old job back-naturally, as a supplemental employee. I lost all of my seniority but slid right into a position shortly after as a charge nurse occasionally and was able to get benefits. AND with Dan's pay raise, I've been able to work part time.

So everything worked out for the MUCH MUCH better!

We are very happy back in our house and settled in. Now that the weather is nice we've been starting projects outside for our large patio. This winter Dan started finishing the basement as well (not done yet). So we've been busy around the house-as always.

Maverick is so big and growing fast. He'll be turning 2 in a couple months. I can't believe it! He's been such a good little boy for the most part. The terrible twos are starting to kick in occasionally though. He LOVES being outside. He plays ball with Onyx all of the time. They are becoming best friends and I love to watch them play together. He loves going to the park and play with the kids. Mav is such a people person already. He's so talkative and friendly. (Takes after his daddy). He even loves going to daycare at the gym and our neighbors little daycare occasionally.

We are so blessed with everything and can't be happier these days.

Everyone always wonders when we'll have another kid. And since we're so content right now, were gunna wait at least another year and enjoy what we have now for little longer. We are in no hurry!!

Well, that about sums up everything in a nut shell for the last 9 months. I'm hoping to continue to post updates occasionally as long as I don't have trouble logging in again. So stay tuned in the near future!!























No comments:

Post a Comment