Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moving home!!!!!!

Well, we've given it 4-5 months over here in Bellevue WA (near Seattle). We had our house on the market to sell for 9 months. Got a few offers, but none good enough and decided not to just give it away and, instead, try to rent it out. Had a few potential renters but they fell through as well. Ugh!!! So....... We took this as a sign that maybe we shouldn't be over here after all. Also, the fact that Dan's job isn't quit what we signed up for ever since the company got bought out doesn't help either. Therefore, we are gunna move back-YAY!!!! I'm so excited. Haven't really liked it over here. Maybe if we would and could have settled in our own place....but.....nahhhh. Don't think so!
My job was ok over here. Started to make friends but I think it was just too big of a unit than my taste. I had the HORRIBLE rush out traffic commute each way too. Probably would get in an accident one of these days heading home after working, nonstop basically for 12 hours.
Mav and I are driving over Friday afternoon. The movers are moving our stuff back into our house on Saturday :). Mavs 1st birthday party is Sunday. Then Dan has to drive back over here to work for the week.
He is in the process of finding either another job in Spokane or the company is trying to move things around to fit him back in, since they replaced him. They want to keep him that bad! I've been applying for a position back at my old job. I don't have any doubts I won't get back in since they want me back :). In the mean time, Dan is still going to live here with Rich and Rachel for half the cost until he has another job. This won't be ideal but we can't afford to live over here on our own plus have our mortgage. Hopefully it won't be for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment